Monday, May 31, 2010

Elvis Cuts (10/10*) .|: Guitar Man Shook My Rubberneckin' Reality

This list represents the best tracks Elvis has to offer. In fact, these tunes are must for any fan of rock, country and pop. Dig in and lap it up. Included in the playlist is EVERY song in alphabetical order!




A Fool Such As I (Now and Then There's)

All Shook Up

Any Day Now

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

Ask Me

Big Boss Man

Blue Christmas

Blue Moon of Kentucky

Burning Love

Devil in Disguise (You're The)

Don't

Don't Be Cruel

Edge of Reality

Fool

Gentle On My Mind

Guitar Man

Have I Told You Lately that I Love You?

His Latest Flame (Marie's the Name)

I Just Can't Help Believin'

I Was the One

I'm Comin' Home

I'm Leavin'

I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone

I'm Movin' On

In The Ghetto

It Hurts Me

It's Now Or Never

I've Lost You

Jailhouse Rock

Just Because

Just Call Me Lonesome

Kentucky Rain

Let Me Be There

Little Sister

Love Letters

Mine

Moody Blue

My Baby Left Me

Mystery Train

One-Sided Love Affair

Patch It Up

Please Don't Stop Loving Me

Polk Salad Annie

Return To Sender

Rubberneckin'

Separate Ways

Silver Bells

Stay Away

Stranger in the Crowd

Stuck On You

Susan When She Tried

Suspicion

Suspicious Minds

That's All Right

Tiger Man

Walk A Mile In My Shoes

When My Blue Moon Turns Gold Again

Words

No comments:

Post a Comment